My Business!

You got it right. You read that right. I have a business!! I am so excited to FINALLY tell y’all about this. Now I didn’t create an amazing new product that everybody needs I started making bracelets. I started making things on Etsy. My shop is called BmblBee Boutique. If you want to go to my shop and check it out (Maybe buy something?🤗) But anyway I decided to start this business because I love making things. I have always wanted to have a business. I used to set up a lot of little shops and sell it to my parents I used to make little bookmarks and stuff and sell them for like 5 buck. I used to make about $10.00 and I thought I was rich. I would go to target and get like M&M’s and I was in heaven. Anyway I am so excited to tell y’all about this. I have been keeping it a secret for a while. I really wanted to tell you but I had to keep it a secret incase it didn’t work out. But it did! The links will be down below (Boy did I sound like a YouTuber there.) If you have any questions, queries, or concerns please pLeAsE PLEASE reach out and ask. I hope you enjoy! If you choose to check out my shop, or (if I’m lucky) buy from my shop I hope you love it.

My Shop Link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BmblBeeBoutique

PS! Use code JUSTHARPER at checkout for 10% every item until 1/11/22. I hope you enjoy this exclusive code!

4 thoughts on “My Business!

1. Hi, Harper! I think it is super cool how you have your own jewelry business! I looked at some of your accessories and they are all very pretty! Awesome job! 👏🏼

1. Thank you so much!! It means so much to me! I work really hard on all of my designs and I’m so glad you like them.

2. I saw your shop! You are pretty good at making jewelry! I probably can’t buy anything from there without my parents permission, but all of the jewelry is awesome. What inspires you to make certain designs? Where to you get materials? (Some of them looked pretty fancy)

1. First of all, thank you so much! I’m so glad you like my jewelry! Second of all, my inspiration comes partly from online places like Pinterest and instagram but I do work to create most of my own designs. Third of all, I get my components from Firefly Jewelry in Carr Mill Mall and some of them from Amazon if I can’t find them at a local bead shop.